Release 2.0 - New Gigs Interface - Apr 1, 2020
Gigs 2.0 - Released Apr 1, 2020
We're so excited to announce the latest major update to Gigs! Here's a quick overview of the release:
- Easier Editing
- Removed individual panel requirements to click edit and save - allowing a click to edit feature and a full save for the entire gig.
- Speed Tweaks
- We've been working to make gigs work faster for you. We've made some small tweaks and plan to do more in the coming weeks.
- New Interface
- Completely redesigned interface for the gig details page with new gigalytics panels and analysis.
- New 24-hour Support System - we've implemented a new system to manage all our support documentation and any specific requests you have. Just click the little blue message icon on the bottom right and let's chat.
- Month Popularity Panel
- Week Popularity Panel
- Day Popularity Panel
- Previous Speakers Panel & Estimate Speaker Budget
- Fractals and Fractal Demand Charts
- Client Type and Fee Average Charts by Type
- Referral Event & Referral Trees
- Timeline for status changes, fees, against the median for all your Gigs.
- Timezone miscalculations fixed.
- Status update tracking - we realized a few weeks ago, that some status changes were not registering. If you notice your status changes are missing in the timeline, please let us know which gig and we'll take a look. Thank you!